Sunday, January 2, 2011

P L A Y I N G _ C H I C K E N

It's that time of year again. That time for the annual RAAB Prize. This being my last year to participate in this UConn exclusive, Cricket and Scholastic sponsored, competition, I really did try my hardest, and must say that I'm infinitely happier with this years submission, especially compared to last years. Again, anther poem by Jane Yolen, this years work of literature that needed some illustrative company was "Chicken Parade".

I'm sorry to report that I did not win, but I'm still very happy with what I did.

Now because I'm not sure about the copyright here, I won't be posting my two page spread for the poem with the text template, but you can probably guess as to where the text should fit. So here's my piece, a screen print with some last minute digital fixing.



No comments:

Post a Comment