Sunday, May 23, 2010

W A S T I N G _ T I M E _ A N I M A T I N G

Hello All,

Well, it's been quite awhile since I've been here to talk to you fine folks, schools been busy, and I'll probably put up some photos of all my final projects from the last semester soon for you folks to take a look at. But, for the time being, you'll have to settle for stills of my upcoming animation!

Yes, I'm taking an experimental animation class as a 3 week intensive may term class. It's the last week now, so here are some stills from the stop motion movie I'm making to wet your appetites before I get the final film up and running. I don't really have much more to say, other than I'm using some tracing paper, masking tape and paper dolls as some mixed media stuff. So here they are!








1 comment:

  1. Look forward to it nerd brother. I can deny the power of a "HUG."

    ReplyDelete