Monday, February 15, 2010

B A C K _ T O _ T H E _ G R I N D

Howdy all. I know it certainly has been quite a long time, but I have finally returned to your shinning faces once again, to display my work for my adoring fans. Even with a lot of personal drama going on right now, it's good to be back.
The short end of it is that school has to happening, so art is happening. So I'm here to display said art, and this is just the tip of the iceberg for the semester! With advanced printmaking and advanced drawing this semester, I'm bound to be a busy beaver for the rest of the year, and hopefully between pumping out masterpieces week after week, I'll be able to post everything. But, only time will tell.

These are just some simple sketches for printmaking. Please enjoy.






left to right: "Leonard", "Jerome", "Lou"


No comments:

Post a Comment